Friday, August 18, 2006
sang @12:27 AM.......
Well sorry to all for I have not been blogging.. Its just that I am really stressed up studying and just lazy to blog after a long day at school. Well anyway, I decided to blog today as I need to let it something so dear to me. Anyway to keep you all updated, I am still having my exams! Only completed 2 papers, 2 more to go! Sigh!..

Anyway, 2 days ago I help this 2 blind people. There were not a new face to me as I often see them at clementi waiting for 173. I was often scared to go near them but that day I was different. I felt so much sadness seeing them in that state. It was like he was shouting "Hello! Anyone there? I need help!".. And no 1 responded to him, some avoided him as he swang his guiding stick around. When he said later, "no one care about us because we are blind." When I heard that something just struck me. I approached them and ask how I could help him. He told me he needed someone to help him buy food to eat. So as I was not in a hurry I guided them to the nearest food centre. There they ask for duck rice andthey had no money. So i said it was ok. I was willing to pay for them. So I got there and there were no more duck. So I ordered chicken for them. As I was walking them back to the bus stop, they will telling me about how one of them the family members didnt give him any money. I felt so helpless at that time. I WISHED I could help so badly. But I cant. Why do they deserve this kind of life. Why.. Haiz.

Another case was today, which inspired me to write this post. As I was on the way home at clementi again, I saw a indian man sitting on the floor, physically disabled. It was such a pitiful sight as I heard him repeating these lines with alot of struggle. "Hello Mamm, hello sir, would you like to buy tissue paper" As he said these lines I couldnt help it but just walk up to him and bless him with $10. After doing so, people who were queueing for buses also went to give generously. Its so good to see people helping the weak. I felt so sorry for this guy too. Every word he said filled me with sadness. You may say I am too emo or wat. But yes that was how I felt.

I shall end here. What I wanted to tell you all is that, after all they are humans like us and they did nothing wrong to deserve these treatments. When you see them along the road, help them! There is nothing like being there for these people when they need you the most. Give Generously with a cheerful heart. Peace and God bless everyone =D


music makes you lose control

THE VOCALIST

Mark Ho
01/11/88
Singapore Polytechnic


Trustworthy and loyal.
Very passionate and dangerous.
Wild at times. Knows how to have fun.
Sexy and mysterious.
Everyone is drawn towards my inner
and outer beauty and independent personality.
Playful, but secretive.
Very emotional and temperamental sometimes.
Meets new people easily and very social in a group.
Fearless and independent.
Can hold their own. Stands out in a crowd.
Essentially very smart.
Usually, the greatest men are born in this month.

HIS MUSIC






HIS FANS

Alex - My hairless papa.
Wan Wei - My hairy mama.

Audrey - The battle of the hand.
Azhar - Head of bangalah squad.
Carol - Moo moo.
Elaine - Squashies squash.
Irzuan - The smart genius
Jennifer - The DM of the club.
Jia Wen - The reversi champion.
jian wei - Mr deep voice.
Jing En - Monster Sister Attacks.
JunHao - Mr muscle MAN.
Kenneth - What the fark.
Kok Seng - The Metro-man.
Man Yuk - Zephas sista.
Melissa - My sister.
Nasir - Cookie cookie.
Sharlene - Sharlizard.
Shaliz - The lazy arms.
Stanley - Stan the man.
Wayne - One shout for Jesus.

Mighty GLs

Angela - Aunty Naggy.
Charlotte - Toast bread.
Cindy - The ant.
Edmund - The mad agent.
Huat Jin - one-way connection.
Kelly - PoopooPOKS.
Lawrence - THe efficient man.
Linus - Slacker association leader.

Jedi Knights

Alan - The huai ren.
Catherine - Ms Gorgeous.
Melissa - Loudness.
Shu Zhen - Exam study mate.
Siew Ling - Siew siew.




HIS MENTORS

deviant art.
x.o.x.o